Introducing How to Play Capsa Susun Online Gambling – For lovers of card gambling games, of course you are already familiar with this one game, this game is one of the favorite games in card and poker gambling.
Rules & How to Play Capsun Gambling
This game uses 52 playing cards and can be played from 2 players to a maximum of 4 players. Each player will be dealt 13 cards which can be arranged into 3 parts with the provisions of each part as follows:
Top: Contains 3 cards and the card in this section is the card with the weakest composition
Middle Section: Contains 5 cards and the value of the card in this section is the second strongest or between the values of the two halves. In more detail, the card value in this section is stronger than the top but not stronger than the bottom
Bottom: Contains 5 cards as well and the card value in this section is the strongest compared to the other two sections
Each player will be given about 45 seconds to arrange their cards. After the cards have been arranged and the time has run out, it is ready or not, the cards must be opened by each player to compete for each part with fellow players. This means that your top card will be competed with the top of the other opponent, the middle against the middle, and the bottom against the bottom.
If a player intentionally or unintentionally compiles his cards and does not comply with the 3 provisions above, he will be declared to have lost all parts of his cards against other players.
How to calculate wins and losses is from each part of the card and multiplied by the amount of the bet value. Let’s say the bet value is 10,000 and from you you win 1 part of the card, from b wins 3 parts of the card, from c loses 1 part of the card so that in total you win 3 parts of the card and multiplied by 10,000 then you get a win of 30,000 in that round.
Guidelines & Card Levels in Capsun Gambling
The level of card strength in this capsa stacking gambling is the same as the idn poker 88 gambling game. So for those of you who already know every card level in poker and understand it, then this section is no longer necessary for you. But if you don’t know, here is the arrangement of cards from the lowest to the highest level
- High Card: A random card without any similarities or combinations of numbers or symbols
- Pair: Have 2 cards with the same value
- Two Pair: Two pair card
- Three of Kind: Having 3 cards of the same value, can also be called a tris card
- Straight: Also known as a tie. A collection of cards with consecutive values. Aces can be arranged after the king or before two like the example of a straight card in the picture
- Flush: Cards with all the same symbols
- Full House: Or also known as a polo card, which is a tris and pair mixed card
- Four of Kind: Called piting, has 4 cards of the same value
- Straight Flush: A mix of straight and flush cards, also known as plesi
- Royal Flush: A straight flush card with the highest straight value, namely 10, jack, queen, king, and ace